Wednesday, April 1, 2009

sports day.

Sports day was on tuesday.
held at temasek poly instead of tamp stadium
but the sports complex not bad ehh.
better then tamp stadium.
hahh.
andand my team got 2nd for 4x100m.
alaaaaaaaa.
could have gotten gold uhh !
screw nicman for having long legs.
lol.
actually out team consist of me,azan,yann and fahmy.
but then the normal chinese acad people paito us because cannot all same race.
must have one non-malay.
so fahmy decided not to run.
golf replaced himm.
hahahhah.
noob la those chinese guys.
paito still lose ?
hahhaha.
shame shame
xD
i was the fourth runner.
hero maaah.
hahahahah.
golf was the first runner.
he ran and passed the baton to azan.
azan ran like dog.hahahah.
passed to yann,
yann was first.
yann then passed to me.
melvin was also beside me.
so we ran side by side.
i managed to overtake himm.
so happy.
thenn suddenly stupid nicman overtake me by inches.
swayy siol !


okay todayy.
at soccer practice.
saye fiercce taw !
: DD
sebastian takled jazli.
jazli was like angry at him and began to curse him and punch him.
i was to jazli and put my hands around him say ehh relax uh.
then he shoved my hand away.
then i shout 'kau tkmo nak tunjok perangai kat sini. gini mcm pe perangai tkmo maen bola suda !"

then azan was like'chey hakim'
then i said' fierce tak ?'
hahahahhaha.

after soccer practice jazli apologise to me.
andand reeyaaah.
tkmo sad kay ?
ignore all those losers.
they ain't your real friend.
cheer up !
:DD


Was that really you in that crowd?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home