Friday, August 28, 2009

Baybeats 2009

That girl at the left, damn voilent.


I was on top of zul's shoulder. hah



















































Yesterday was awesome!
Went out with Yan,Fahmy,Hazim,Zulhairi,Azan and Hakim.
Met at eunos inter at 5.15.
As usuall,Yan was late.
He arrive at 6.10.
Went to Serai makan place at geylang and waited till 7 plus to break our fast.
After that,went to baybeats.
Place was pack.
We went to the power house and Estranged was performing.
Saw nidia and her friends.
Then suddenly mosh started.
Ape lagi,join uh !
hahahahaha.
Cb, zul's friend, which is a girl, damn voilent siaa.
hahahaha,
pull me into the mosh and we were like.fighting(?)
hahahah
voilent siaa.
i like.
hahahahahah.
then zul and faiz asked me if i wanna bodysurf.
so they carry me up and threw me.
hahahah,
but it didnt last long.
i fell down on a fat girl.
soft landing uh.
hahahahahha.
then my spec fell.
then mosh again,
my bag plak fell down.
i panic siaa that time cause inside my bag was my wallet and hp.
i finally found my bag,when i tried to pull it,
someone was stepping on it.
i pull harder then my bag rope(?) piaak.
aiyaaa.
hahahahha.
bodysurf quite alot of times.
i also did carried azan on my shoulder.
hahahahah.
after enstranged was done, we waited for 30 mins the Great Spy Experiment.
took off my shirt cause it was damn hot.
i saw celine.
When TGSE performed, all of us went wild.
Zul carry me up and i was sitting on his shoulder with my shirt off.
hahahaha.
mosh mosh,then went home.
Overall, ystd was fucking gerek ! and sweaty.











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home