Sunday, December 20, 2009

Im bored.
I tell you all story.
come come listen ok ?
See the handsome up there ?
He just now hero yknow.
I was at traffic light there ah waiting.
Red light maah.
Then beside me got this one lady at her son.
The road was clear,but still red man.
She thought it was save for her to cross without noticing a car was speeding towards her.
I alert what.
I was holding a mac chicken at that point of time.
When the car honk, without thinking twice,
i DROP my mac chicken to save them.
I FUCKING DROP MY MAC CHICKEN LA CB AUNTY.
I run then pulled them both back.
It was very saddening to a once a scrumptious burger drop at the floor,
thus making it un-scrumptious.
i shed a tear.
ahhahahahaha.
The aunty then thank me.
i just kept quiet.
Then she gave me $20 bucks.
waaaaah syok aah !

I hero today.
tmrw confirm come out newspaper one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home