Sunday, March 21, 2010

I decided to post today cause today very suay.
As you people know it,
Today is the last day of the hols.
soooooooooooooooooo.. must cut hair la kan ?
Furthermore my hair also long alrdy.
kk.
Like a good guy i am, i obey the rules ah.
In the saloon, i ask the barber to just trim ah.
After how many thousands hair gone, its finally done.
At first it looks fine ah.
k ah can.
Than at home, i check again.
AHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
WTF MAN.
MY SIDE BURN NOT EQUAL.
THE RIGHT SIDE IS OKAY, BUT THE LEFT SIDE TOTALLY GONE.
I that time furious ah.
Cause no fucking person is supposed to fuck with my hair.
Fierce jap.
Stomp in the saloon back,
Me: Aunty !! What the fuck is wrong with you ? KNNCB LA !!

When the fact i actually asked 'Aunty, why you cut like this ?'
She said FASHION.
-____________________-
I asked TRIM you gimme FASHION.
mampos.
Next time i asked botak, you highlight my hair ?!
haiyoooo.
Aunty, you want start fashion trend dont use on me la.
If got celebrity cut like this nvm la.
THIS ONE DONT HAVE.
The fucking worst part is, i paid 10 dollars for a unequal side burns !!!!!!
SUMPAH BUAY SUAY SIAK CUT HAIR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home