Wednesday, September 16, 2009

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=100000089416282

LOOK AT THIS !
i was at the sch library with my friends just now and we were using the com.
i was using my facebook and telling my friends about this gay in my facebook friends. (he added me eh !)
soooo i was being sarcastic and post a comment to him saying 'you got nice body'
cause he got took a pic of him naked. -.-
you know what he reply ?!
he reply at my message btw.

Hi. Thanks for saying my body is sexy. Hope we can see each other's body one day. Do you want to exchange numbers? You are cute. I like you. But too bad you are not gay.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH WTFWTFWTFWTF.
he call me cuteee siaaa !
ahhahahahahahaha !!!!!
want me to give him my no not ?
hahahahahahahahahahahah.

wtfwtfwtf.
i steam siaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
His url can be found on my title.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home